WELCOME TO THE MIRAJONLINE.COM WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT UNDER OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS BELOW:
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website, to place orders for items from Mirajonline.com. By ordering/purchasing goods from Mirajonline.com you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
The supplier of the goods featured by Mirajonline.com Registered Office 45 Hillingdon Hill, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10 0JF (UK).
You may contact us at this address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org phone us on 0203 589 8209. Telephone calls to and from Mirajonline.com may be recorded and monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers. Unless stated otherwise all calls to Mirajonine.com are at your normal local landline charge. Mobile providers and other networks may vary.We may contact you for marketing purposes by email, mail or telephone with relevant offers.
1. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
2. All measurements are approximate.
3. These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel, supersedes all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written.
4. All risk in the products that we have supplied to you, in particular the risk of any loss or damage, shall pass onto you on delivery of the products to the address you specify in your order. Ownership of the products shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such products.
5. We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without giving notice to you. Any amendments will be posted on the Mirajonline.com website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
6. We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence.
7. No delay or failure by ourselves in exercising or enforcing any of our rights or remedies under these terms shall operate as a waiver of those rights.
8. All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of products from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such matters.
9. Neither the Content, the Trade Marks or any other portion of the Website may be used duplicated, reproduced, copied, sold, resold accessed, modified or otherwise exploited in full or in part for any purpose without our prior written consent.
10. You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any person without our prior written consent. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
11. If any one or more of the provisions of these terms should be held by any court to be unenforceable, such provision shall be validly restated to as nearly as possible approximate the intent of the clause and, if such clause cannot be restated for any reason, shall be severable from these terms and deleted.
12. We endeavor to do our best to ensure that the prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the products at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
13. If you are not happy with any product we supply you can return the item for a refund. Simply email us at email@example.com or call Customer Care on 0203 589 8209.
14. Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
1. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
2. An offer is made when you place an order for our products. However, we will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer.
3. We will take the payment from your allocated card, when we process your order and have checked your card details.
4. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products and they are out of stock.
5. If you enter a correct email address we will send you an order acknowledgement email. This is not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
6. Acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given. It does not take place until this stage, even though we may have debited your card or we have sent acknowledging email.
7. Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the products described on our website not being the products actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other products that are available or purchase the products that have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order, as cancelled and any incorrect products dispatched will be returned for full refund.
8. The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
9. We do not keep details of your order for you to access so please print the order acknowledgement for your own records.
1. Payment can only be made by any single one of the methods as below:
If you haven’t got a pay pal account, then you can set one up by visiting www.paypal.com takes 5 minutes to set up.
Direct into Account: Nationwide
Account no: 33754284
Sort Code: 07 01 16
IBAN NO: GB76NAIA07011633754284
SWIFT INTERMEDIARY BANK: MIDLGB22
2. We are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment. We accept all major credit cards and also Postal Orders.
3. For security purposes your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match these criteria.
4. The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery. For deliveries to the EU, the price includes VAT at the rate of the country of dispatch. For deliveries outside the EU, the price remains the same but VAT is not charged and customers are not entitled to any discounts or VAT refunds.
5. A delivery charge will be applied at the checkout, please view our delivery section.
1. If for any reason you wish to do so, you have the right to cancel any order you have placed within 3 working days, unless it is an order that is made to your specification.
2. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Mirajonline.com, 45 Hillingdon Hill, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10 0JF, UK. If you have contacted us to cancel before the delivery of your products, please refuse any delivery attempt by the courier.
3. We will refund you the full amount on complete orders returned. We do not refund cost of returning the goods in line with Regulation 17 of the Distant Selling Regulations. Any orders which are not received in line with the above, the cost of return will be debited from any refund due.
1. We will refund most items provided they are returned complete, unused and in their original packaging with all appropriate labels and tags intact in re-salable condition within 10 days of receipt.
2. Please ensure your returns form is completed in full and any supporting information written on a separate sheet of paper is enclosed in the parcel.
3. Post your parcel to Mirajonline.com, 45 Hillingdon Hill, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10 0JF, UK.
4. You can return your goods via a Post Office using second class recorded delivery for parcels under 1kg in weight, thereafter first class recorded. Please ensure that you retain the proof of postage receipt and obtain adequate insurance to cover the value of the returned goods, as we cannot accept any liability of items until they have been received by us.
5. International returns can be made from your local post office or courier company, should you need help or advice regarding this please email us at email@example.com
6. We are unable to provide a free returns service and so therefore customers are required to cover the full postage cost of the return.
7. If you return an item to us outside of the terms and conditions of our returns policy and you statutory rights do not apply we may not refund you
1. Refunds are processed within 28 days of receipt of any returns. A refund can only be issued via the original payment method.
2. If an item is out of stock or you cancel your order before dispatch a refund is issued within 4/5 days. If a refund has not been received please call our customer care team on 0203 589 8209.
3. Postal Order refunds will be made by cheque.
4. Any courier claims can take up to 8 weeks to refund on return of all relevant paperwork.
5. During peak periods when there is a sale or over festival periods, processing refunds may be slightly longer.
1. At times an item of stock may not be available. Under these circumstances we may do any of the following.
2. We will try to contact you, in the event you are not reachable a refund may be given of the product.
3. We will try to contact you to see if you want to another product.
4. In the event that more than one item is missing we may cancel the order and issue a refund in full.
DAMAGED GOODS / PARCELS
1. In the event that the parcel has been damaged or tampered with upon delivery, do not sign for the parcel and return it back to courier.
2. If you accept a damaged parcel then you need to sign "damaged" on receipt and obtain the couriers signature. Open the goods in front of courier and notify him of any damage/missing items. A refund for this will depend on the time taken by the courier to resolve the claim.
3. Keep ALL packaging, as this will be required for any claims against couriers for damaged/missing items. In the event of damaged items you must contact our customer service team on 0203 589 8209 within 3 days. Any notification after this date will not be considered.
4. We shall refund or replace free of charge any goods lost in transit by our carrier, subject to completion of their claims process.
5. In the event that you receive an item which is damaged please contact our customer care on 0203 589 8209 and we will try to resolve this matter with a repair, refund or replacement.
6. Refunds will not be given for products with damages caused by a customer's misuse or neglect.
MISSING ITEMS / PARCELS
1. A claim must be placed within 3 days of receipt of your order via phone on 0203 589 8209 firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will be required to fill out a missing claim form which can be downloaded from our website.
3. All packaging must be kept in order to process your claim.
4. Should you accept a damaged package you will be subject to any Courier investigations before we can finalise any claims.
5. Where the courier company establish that delivery has been made we would then need to adhere to their claims procedure. This will require the customer to fill up a Missing Parcel claim form, which will be provided directly from couriers.
6. Unfortunately we cannot pursue any claims until all appropriate forms have been returned back to them.
CLEARANCE / SALE
1. The reductions shown are reductions from the original marked price charged on the website. We also supply a recommended sale price as guidance on the normal selling price. Occasionally these prices may have applied more than six months ago.
1. From time to time we may offer Free Delivery on orders purchased online. This excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands; Northern Ireland; Isle of Man and Isle of Scilly. Also excludes international orders and higher postage delivery areas. This is only applicable on standard delivery.
2. The above offer may be available at a different spend on orders placed via our website.
3. Some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
4. All promotional offers must be returned in their entirety.
5. The offer of free delivery is not applicable during sale periods, and will be removed from the site automatically.
1. Many of our products are hand embroidered and therefore can become fragile in usage. These garments should be worn with care and are mainly for special occasion wear.
2. A majority of the fabrics used are 100% Polyester, Georgette, Chiffon and Net.
3. A garment may have variations in patterns due to individual dyeing methods.
4. Heavy embroidered items should only be Dry Cleaned.
5. Casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed and should not be left to soak.
6. Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colours are not guaranteed. We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the washing instructions given.
7. All clothing with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
8. Any displacements to sequin beading or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but is caused by the very nature of the workmanship.
9. Shoes that have sequins diamante or embroidery are occasion wear only and some designs cannot be worn in wet conditions.
10. Garments may have a smell of paraffin, which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell with evaporates once the garment has been removed from packing.
11. Specially commissioned items can only be cancelled within 3 days of placing the order. We cannot offer you a refund or cancellation after this period of time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
1. Some countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. You are responsible for checking with local customs authorities before placing an order for international delivery. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delay or failure in the product reaching you due to any customs, legal or regulatory restrictions. We may at our discretion refuse to process an order for any product if we believe that delivery may be subject to any restriction in the destination country.
3. All prices are quoted and products are sold by us on a delivery duty unpaid basis. You may have to pay a customs fee or import duty before the product can be delivered to you. Further taxes, fees or levies may also be payable depending on the local laws of the jurisdiction of delivery. We cannot take any responsibility for this and it is your duty to check any additional costs of international delivery to your preferred jurisdiction before placing an order.
4. The price remains the same but VAT is not charged and customers are not entitled to any discounts or VAT refunds. The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery. For deliveries to the EU, the price includes VAT at the rate of the country of delivery for deliveries outside the EU (including the Channel Islands and Canary Islands).
5. A delivery charge will be applied at checkout.
6. International Payments may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website. Payment shall be made in pounds sterling. Your bank or credit card provider will set the exchange rate and there may be an additional administration fee.
7. We do not offer next day or timed deliveries on international orders.
8. We are unable to offer a free return service; therefore customers are requested to cover the postage costs.
All Terms & Conditions apply.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS