WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Mirajonline.com uses the information you provide as follows:
To administer your account and for the purpose of processing your order, we may disclose your details to our third party service providers.
From time to time we may inform you via post, email, text or other means of promotions and special offers.
We may contact you by telephone, text or email if there is a query with reference to your order.
What information is or may be collected from you
We will collect certain information through "cookies" sent to your browser from:
Web server and stored on your computer hard drive or other devices:
1. An IP address assigned to the computer or other devices which you use
2. The domain server through which you access our service
3. The type of computer or device you are using
4. The type of web browser you are using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
6. Postal code
7. Age Gender
We use personal information to:
1. Help us provide to provide personalised services
2. Tailor our sites from your feedback
3. Get in touch with you as and when necessary
4. We use contact information internally to:
5. Direct improvements with the products and services
6. Contact you as a survey respondent
7. Notify you if you win any prizes
8. Send you promotional materials from our sponsors or advertisers
We may also use your information for payment recovery, fraud and debt tracing. We will pass on details of defaulting payments to debt collection agencies.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
1. We will not disclose any of your personally information to third parties unless:
2. We have your written permission
3. Special circumstances such as compliance with legal authorities
4. Require disclosure
5. Credit reference agencies
6. Legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debtor tracing purposes
1. We take your online security very seriously and full details of how we protect your information is provided below:
2. When you place your order your details are stored on our secure server software.
3. Your payments are taken through a secure payment gateway to ensure the highest security of your details.
By using our website you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or third parties.
Please ensure you list all the email and postal addresses you have given us in the past. Alternatively write to us at
45 Hillingdon Hill Uxbridge Middlesex
We comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act and the Distances Selling Regulations. We are compliant with PCI DSS The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.